This blog is for all things related to The New York Jets. I started this blog to share my thoughts on the Jets as well as post any significant news and speculation on the team. Expect updates several times each day. I will respond to all questions and comments, so please don't hesitate to leave any. You can follow me on twitter @NYJets32

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Thomas Jones signs with the Chiefs

ESPN is reporting that the Kansas City Chiefs have signed FA RB Thomas Jones. The contract is reported to be 2-years, $5 million. I find it strange that the Jets could not have worked out a similar deal with him if they were really interested in bringing TJ back. Look for the Jets to try to retain Leon Washington now and also add either a veteran RB or draft one in the early in this year's draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment